View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: I sold rakereport.net

[ QUOTE ]

Are you or any of your partners an affiliate with any poker site directly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not have any partners, this is my operation. I am not an affiliate with any pokersites. I would prefer to deal with affiliates directly.

I'll let the affiliates deal with the players inquiring about when they can expect their 30 cents in rakeback this month. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you or any of your partners in any sort of affiliate/sub-affiliate partnership with any Rakeback or non Rakeback gambling site?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not have any such partnerships, although I do have contacts for some poker-related companies.

For poker affiliates I will only operate with them within the confines of the regular listings on rakereport.net (i.e. no special favoritism)

For poker-related sites (that are not affiliates, but may be involved in the poker industry such as poker media type sites and so forth) I will consider partnerships if I feel it will drive quality traffic to rakereport.net that our affiliates can benefit from, provided the partner site does not conflict or compete with affiliate listings.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you own any other gambling site?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not own any other websites at this time, gambling or otherwise.