View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Do I Have Potential With This Girl?

Heres another question about a 3rd girl that i knew since highschool. She has boyfriend she is thinking of dumping because its long distance and hes cheap and not a very good boyfriend from the way i hear it.

Anyways,

She keeps asking me to visit her in Orlando (2 hr drive) and I came up with me and 4 guy friends of mine. We went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Me and her took about 6 shots of jaggermister on empty stomachs and got pretty wasted from it. We was very friendly holding each other etc. But at the end of the date nothing but kiss on cheek.

She asked me to come up next weekend and said i can stay at her house. Also since that night. She's been initating contact by calling me a 2-4 times a day. For example Wednesday night we talked on phone from 11:30-1:30AM and when i said i had to get to bed. She asked if i had to.

Am i just a great conversatlionist? She keeps mentioning she wants to dump her boyfriend and making plans with me. I know for a fact i'm her good friend. So i'm not sure intentions and how to get out of the friend zone if thats where i am.

BTW me and her planned last weekend a vegas and ski trip in December. Ski trip will just be us. Vegas trip shes bringing one of her friends(girl).