View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker and Disney

Calvin,
AP execs pretty much just want to get through this with as much of a viable poker site as they can, so they will lie and be deceitful at any avenue possible to coverup any further findings unless they absolutely have to divulge and are basically forced to, hence the followup statement they made later once they couldnt sidestep anymore. Also i think some pure incompetence was involved with the above statement they released and not entirely the corporate swine trying to protect whatever will be left of this site...

They are manning a sinking ship and they are trying not to allow anymore huge gaping holes in their hull. This is typical corporate america BS, save the company and its projected profits (umm losses...) before properly serving the affected customers and for that matter all the customers/players in the form of better SECURITY/APPEARANCE.

But honestly even if they had handled this all differently i still dont think i would play there, i mean Why? I dont have any problems/doubts about the two sites i play on (PS/FTP) as far as game integrity so why would i open myself up for this crap...

AP=Dieing Horse, anybody got a shotgun?