View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 10:02 AM

Default Re: I have to call this right? Was I too aggressive on my draw?

1) Yeah, you're preflop call was fine. We are pretty deepstacked and you definitly have implied odds if you hit your hand.

2)I'm not sure on the flop here. I guess if I reraise you the pot you can push and get it all in, which is probably what you were hoping for.

However, when I only make it 2700 to go you can only raise and get half your stack in allowing me to make the final raise and put you to the decision. I did this on purpose since I figured if you 3 bet on a flush draw or a hand like AJ I would still have enough FE to get you off of it. While I knew you were a decent player I figured you might reraise me and still fold to a push with 30BBs with some hands.

I think when I made it 2700 you should have just called the extra 1800 realizing that you couldn't get all in and force me into a call/fold only decision. If you missed the turn you could still call a pot sized bet getting 2:1 (correct odds) to the river and still have 30 BB if you wiffed the river also.

3) Yes, you have to call once I put you in. You're at best 50/50 but you're at worst about 3:1 which you're almost getting anyways.

4) Hehe, I know what I had but I'll state what my range would have been:

66, TT, JJ, JT - hands that hit this flop pretty well.

I also do it with QQ, KK, AA especially if I have a club along with it since that takes out some of your possible hands. If I have any of these with out a club there's a chance I dump it but I honestly can't say for sure.

If I have any combination of Ac, Kc, Qc, I'm also going all in with my royal draw.

If this was NL I would have liked your flop play much better since when I reraise you on the flop you can push and have a good chance to get me off of an over pair.