View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: AA 8k deep vs applsgirls

Yah, I experiment sometimes with the stop and go as well... I have just found that the vast majority of the time here out hand is defined as one that doesn't want to fold as soon as we call the flop, so most of the time if we stop and go it will just come down to whether or not they have odds to call the turn, and if they have a made hand I don't think they stack off lighter than if we just shove the flop. (Plus as I mentioned, a card could come off which makes him fold a hand he stacks off with on the flop, or makes us give up the best hand)

Anyway, obviously you didn't see that whole wait til the turn part so I am more thinking out loud than dissecting your post... I am in the shove camp here and don't really think i would consider doing much else. On a random sidenote, having this discussion is funny because 2 years ago the formula was see the turn, get all in if the flush doesnt hit(which you could do with rare exception) and exploit your equity as much as possible, and this is almost obsolete now. It's crazy how differentley the games play...