Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

Picked the game up at Costco yesterday. I'm in the Daliman group, kind of gave up on passing hard on GH2 after making it about half way through, but I have plenty of fun playing medium.

Medium to me seems harder than medium on GH2. Anyone else think that? A lot more HOPO's than I remember in 2.

Overall I think I like what they did with the game. Not sure if I like the songs as much, I think some people nailed it earlier saying that they have good songs, but not all of them translate into good GH3 songs.

Boss battles are fun, glad they came up with that as a way to break the just-play-song-after-song rut. I also get a kick out of the cartoon animations between the different locations.

Only real gripe is about the guitar itself, I have the XBox wireless guitar. The whammy bar is just a little farther away from where it is on my other guitar, and the bar is longer. I just don't have the feel for it yet, and I feel like I really have to reach to get it.

The other gripe is based on the shape of the guitar, my right forearm kind of rests on it weird and it's uncomfortable. I think I have a slight bruise there today from playing for a while yesterday.

Overall I'm still enjoying it though.