View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Ask TheMetetron about living in or visiting Buenos Aires, Argentin

[ QUOTE ]
How is the air there. Do it smog up like in Mexico city for an example?

[/ QUOTE ]

Buenos...Aires... this is a Spanish test. The name isn't a misnomer. The air quality obviously isn't like in the middle of nowhere as it is a city, but the breeze from the water takes away most of the pollution with it. That said, being near a colectivo when it starts up from a stop light feels like smoking 20 cigarettes at once.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it ususal with "sunroofs" in apartment complexes in the price range of those mentioned before?(like in spain)

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean being able to go up to the roof? Pretty standard in every building. If this isn't what you mean, I'm confused.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it generally sunny intown? (related to the smog question, as in, does the sun get blocked by the smog etc..)

[/ QUOTE ]

If it isn't cloudy and the direction of the sun isn't blocked by nearby buildings then yes it is very sunnny.

[ QUOTE ]
And i also have one pretty OT question about football. How is the coverage (on tv) of european football?

[/ QUOTE ]

Football is never off topic in Argentina. You can get European coverage of at least England matches and probably more, though I don't follow most European football. If there is a particular league you really want to follow you can at the very least find a sports bar that will carry it. Champions League is definitely broadcast here.