View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 04:07 PM

Default BRAG: i dominate microstakes like a [censored]

Okay guys, I'm gonna be the next big thing. Last month I tried different play styles in full table unlimited and potlimited holdem and while I moved into lagtardish style at PL25 I was totally dominating the whole game. No one could stand against mr. chopsticks, the next big thing. First 3-4k hands I felt like I'm being an idiot but after getting used to playing every decent hand ultimately aggressively and every draw like a made monster hand I got into it. Lol how weak players are at these stakes, they probably thought I was dealt aces every time I raised. I 8-tabled 1-2 hour per day last month and heres my graph:

As you can see I'm the greatest and could turn into a pro at these stakes already. I'm gonna be the next big thing.

BRAG: could do easily over $20 per hour at PL25 in the long run and probably 100 buyins in one month
BRAG: the next big thing
BEAT: I BEAT U IN PL25 BITCH!
VARIANCE: little, if none, variance in PL25, did a negative net month in NL100 though

Any ideas, what should I try next? Poker is boring anyways so missions like these are fun to do imo. My last mission was to make a $100 profit at pokerrooms $1+$0.20 turbo sng's. That was fairly easily done in no time but no stats of it sorry. I'm not a high or even middle stakes player so I'm not gonna try to grind $100k in one month, but I'm still the next big thing.

Discuss.