Thread: 5K HU: 2 hands
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 02:48 PM

Default 5K HU: 2 hands

Playing an australian dude. Were about even now after I came back from one of the first hands, when he slowplayed a topset of jacks with 100 bbs (and only a bit more than a potsizebet left) on a twotone board J85 and I pushed my queens on a blank turn.

After that I grinded me back pretty slow. I started out reraising very light but I've tightened up afterwards and playin really tight now. He is playing a bit more Laggish, but still pretty tight.

-----------
To the hand. Eff stacks 10K
He raises button 150. I call with 8c6c. Flop Ad8d6h. I check. He bets 250. Im raising too 800. (i haven't checkraised much so far and he haven't seen any checkraisebluffs yet)

Turn Kc. (Pot: 2100) I bet 1750. He calls quickly.

River Tc. Shove, blockbet, C/C, C/F?
--------

--------
2nd hand, quite a while later: Same opponent. Eff stacks 5K.

I raise JJ 150. He reraise to 600. He reraised kindda light lately and in general started to play more aggressive. Ive given up too most of his preflopreraises. I only called twice and 4bet once and valuebetted small with my A4 on an Ace high board and got a call - he mucked.

I decide to call his reraise this time.

Flop 862 rainbow. Pot 1200. He bets 800. I decide to call because stacksizes is ugly and I havent bluffraised much. Mistake?

Turn blank ace. He bets 1900 and leaves himself with 1700ish. What do I do?
---------

K