View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow you were actually serious.

Ok then...

errrhm. Cant say more than I already did. If you choose not to believe me thats fine.

Maybe its an image thing. The fact that I dont play 22/17 PF makes people not take WA/WB lines against me... dunno

Maybe its just because the regulars at party are more trixxy than what you are use to... dunno

But the fact remains. People dont take WA/WB lines where I come from. Its dead. Villains in my games dont have Tx here. Ever! Its not up for debate. They dont. For everytime they have a T they are c/r/c'ing with Ak 100 times. 100000 times even. Make that infinity...

Now if you dislike money then in my games you should just call. I, however, like money as I need them, so I 3-bet that river and feel pretty damn good about it.

AGAIN FOR THE STUPID ONES I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JOE TALLS HAND HERE!

[/ QUOTE ]

oink, the villian in this hand is a solid looking player.

a solid looking player raised the river expecting you to always call, hence, it's a money value raise.

ilp and i have commented, and i think it applies here, if someone plays a hand in a strange way, always look the the last street, because that is going to be the street with the best info for you.

You just got value raised when the top card pairs.

Granted, if you have a read he will play worse hands this way, then 3betting/calling a cap might be the best play, but without a specific read, it's really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this again

[ QUOTE ]
AGAIN FOR THE STUPID ONES I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JOE TALLS HAND HERE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and I would never 3-bet/call. But that doesnt come up. if I 3-bet its because I wont get capped.