View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers. [OP is a \"must read\".]

Well, with all respect sir the system seems a little unfair to me. All it takes to get on the "list" is one accusation from one person. There seems to be no further investigation as to whether or not its a just claim or not. Just throw a name out there and they are on the list.

Then once you are on the list its over. That's all the reason anyone needs to not only turn you down for a trade but to trash your name on the boards as well. And there seems to be no way to get off the list as far as i can tell. At least thats what I have been trying to do in asking for a fair trade today. But it seems as though that's impossible since the powers that be have deemed me undesirable because someone put my name on a list.

My account on full tilt is clean and no harm is going to befall anyone that trades with me. But i'm afraid my attempts at making an honest trade have been railroaded by the powers that be. Oh well, at least I know the truth whatever good that is going to do me. I respectfully ask that you don't ban this account as well but someone put my name on a list so its probably futile for me to ask.