View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 AM

Default 150/300 2-7 hand

I remembered this hand driving home from class today, I played it a few weeks ago before I went busto but I'm pretty sure details are right. I had just sat in this game during the O portion and villain played every hand while I was sitting out. As we proceeded to T while I waited for the big blind he played almost every hand, usually limping and drawing 2-3. He talks about how this game is small for him and he will play every hand because he's bored. I of course am very excited to be only a couple seats to his left.

Full game. I'm SB, fold to villain in the CO and he limps, button limps, I raise 87643 in SB, call call call. Keep in mind this is the 2nd hand I've played at this table and I have never played with anyone in this game before because I get a lot of weird looks when I pat and throw 3 chips out there.

BB calls, CO raises, button folds, I 3bet, BB folds, CO 4bets, I can call or 5bet.

I hadn't played 2-7 in months and I've never played it live and I am playing like 50% bigger than I had played before and everyone was unknown so I was sort of lost.

I really wanted to try and just show this hand down against this guy but just randomly calling down in draw games always feels so much more wrong than any other kind of poker.