View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: pretty gross AA decision vs tough lag

[ QUOTE ]
just because you dont get it in vs dominated pairs doesnt mean its bad...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you acknowledge that you're rarely ever getting it in vs a dominated pair here then WTF can be the justification behind 3-betting the flop? If villain is never continuing with a smaller pair, then all 3-betting achieves is to fold out all worse hands and weak draws, prevent him from ever bluffing any further or face having to a call a 200bb push in pretty bad shape vs almost everything he's likely to have given we hold the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

And TWP, I wouldn't say I was "offended" by you calling my opinion retarded, it's just that when you are CONSTANTLY so far off base with your strategy posts, CONSTANTLY show a really weak understanding of the game and yet STILL use that annoying, condescending tone it's understandable that people are going to find it rather tilting. I'm aware that you might just be levelling a lot of the time, but honestly, I think a lot of people who read this forum regularly just ignore most of your posts by now because it's like arguing with a brick wall.