View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Request: Stars Shortcuts

Well,

When I do this, it will not be carrying any price tag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to stick with my current model - free for anyone, those who wish to donate may do so at their choice. At the most I include details how to do so with the scripts.

Obviously with this model I do not receive as much $$$ as if I forced payments (1000 * $50 is a lot of money, and I'd estimate there are many more BetPot users than that) - but then we are not here to make money from each other imo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

With any luck the next version of BetPot will have a nice GUI - I think that is the most important one, yes? Planner is already GUI, and the other two barely need one - if any settings need changed, it is pretty much a one off.

Copy protection / activation is a hassle I'd rather do without, and kinda precludes having the script's source code in plain view - which IMO is a very important consideration for security of our accounts... AHK is not some inherently safe, underpowered programming environment ya know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.