View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Why I don\'t like Bellagio

[ QUOTE ]
Also, TT, do you know brunson and sklansky? You seem to speak of them with quite some authority.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I know David in a hello, goodbye, and call me when you have a serious question kind of way (and I have - David gives great advice). I know Mason and Mat rather well (I have never discussed this before on 2+2). I have been introduced to Doyle but I don't know him, however I have met a few people who have worked with him over the years on his sports betting schemes, people who have played with him lots over a many year period, people who used to play in his game in Vegas back when 40/80 was the equivelent of 400/800 today would be, etc. Its a tiny poker community, intelligent people tend to flock together - not sure why I am allowed in the flock though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As for the Wynn question, it wont happen at this stage - its too late (if they move the poker room to the center of Encore in the middle of the pit and expand the size it might be able to expand). Its still the #2 room in tow for significant limits which is a good thing, but keep in mind Commerce has more tables running on a Monday morning @7am than the 4 major Vegas rooms combined on a Friday evening. Vegas poker is vastly overrated.