View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Poker site with highest hourly winrate for NL20-NL100 games?

[ QUOTE ]
I think one can still get more than 30% at Prima from prop sites if nothing else though only the deals made already may stay. I use the Prima only for limit and limit and nl-heads up play; was running really bad at nl-shorthanded and nl full ring games, pretty much thinking it's rigged, but other than those it's been good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you even work as a prop when playing the NL50 and NL100 tables? If so, please link me to the prop site.

[ QUOTE ]
UB may not work well with PokerTracker (or similar) because the hand history problem may still need to be overcome by the old UB version or by an extra software, so I have had better games there some time now (at limit holdem). It will become one room with Absolute so there will be more players too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Support for Pokertracker is definitely appreciated, but if there's some workaround that would work as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Then there are other places but I keep those to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that's a bit mean, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok, so I assume PokerStars is harder than average. What about Fulltilt? Seems like quite a popular site.

I got a PM about SunPoker on the Cryptologic network. How is this site?

More replies please! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Perhaps I should post about this in the micro and small stakes NL forums and hope I don't get hated for posting at multiple places.