View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: If you are feeling bad about yourself, read this

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You honestly skipped a test because you didn't do the reading? Did you not go to class either? Shouldn't you be able to get SOME points just by guessing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely did this in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did I, and it's pretty common.

OP, school isn't for everyone. Why are you even going to community college? What is the reasoning?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because my family is low income and I need to get ahead to help em out. BTW I skipped the test because I was so embarrased that I did not know any of the material and I had talked to my teacher and told him I had put my procrastination behind me. I am not one to ignore my problem I know it is killing me and it makes me feel awful.

I have hit such a low point I wish I was at the point I was last semester, which was doing homework till late hours in the morning before it is due. Now I don't even do that! I do nothing! I have hit such a low point my wish is to at least let me go back to being a "bad" procrastinator and not a degenerate one with no hope like I am now.

With my low GPA I probably won't be able to get into my local uni (which is competitive), I can't afford to pay out of state tuition, my parents can't help me because they are low income. Basically it means that if I get declined in march when they're supposed to tell me if im in, ill probably stay in community college even more time or pack my bags and just go whatever my car takes me. I can't afford to drive to the state next door so I might have to take a train but I still gotta make the car payments, which means getting a job right away since I got no savings to live off and pay the car. I have become such a procrastinator I don't even play poker anymore. On a good day I would make $30-40 a day which is peanuts but for a busted down guy like me anything helps.

I am totally screwed. I am facing a Kobayashi Maru scenario.