View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 12:14 AM

Default Re: $10/20 stud/8 (HORSE)--Fun with J93

believeit or not, i think sixth is the most intersting street.

if seat 2 had A23 or A24, woudln't he three bet another low and get it HU? so that means he's calling the complete with the most likley hand of 3 babies. the way fifth went where villain just called instead of 3 betting on ugly cards would lean me towards him having a 4 low and was just attacking your ugly looking board. why wouldn't villain put in an extra bet on a big bet street if he knew your opponent couldn't fold to another bet? also, a paired board or low card could kill action....so if another scare card like an ace or deuce or board pairing card hit on sixth, Andy would be done.

hero would check call all the way if the board blank for villain and because villian just called fifth and then put action in on sixth when he hit low AFTER there was a raise on fifth, the 2 seat is going to have low a majority of the time. the fold equity just isn't there. . .

so, i'd be very suprised if seat 2 didnt' chop UNLESS andy was running over the game and seat 2 decided to be the sheriff/enforcer.