View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: NL25: att to steal, do i give up?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm...I suppose so. Yeah, b/f is probably better and costs the same since we can c/f the river if we miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Button ($11.50)
Hero ($60.55)
BB ($36.60)
UTG ($18.65)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1</font>, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $1.5</font>, BB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $3</font>, BB calls $3.

River: ($11) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $4.5</font>, Hero ??

i dont like a guy with low aggression calling 2 barrels then betting. Do i count my K as a winner?

edit: but its sooooo smallll!!!

[/ QUOTE ]alrighty... grunchin this biatch by request

preflop and flop seem fine to me. turn i think i like a check. u r typically behind on the turn and as u said given ur image and read i cant image we have much FE so i think i check and see wut he does.

now on the river as played i think u have to fold. he would have to bluff a lot in this place and i dont see him doin this nearly enough to make a call good here given how their really isnt a big draw out their for him to make it to the river without an A or better

idk it seems to me that whenever i make these calls im shown Ax like everytime