View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

[ QUOTE ]
lol at guys saying pa should´t call the flop. jamie gave that huge "wow, that feels like aces, i with it was aces" speech before the flop, indicating he has sth like 88-KK. he doesn´t have to have KK really. even if he had qq and hit a set on the flop, he gave pa perfect odds - 15.000 into a 30.000 $ pot or 3 to 1 to draw out on him lol.

i mean, he´s just terrible and make huge mistakes all the time. given that even an ace may be good, patrick is getting perfect odds to call. he might outplay jamie even if he doesn´t hit and jamie will stack off EVERY TIME pa hits.

that hand was great tv and prob the most interesting in hsp history - lots of fun to come once all the money was in contrast to negreanu vs hansen for example. i was really rooting for a king to come on the turn. bad thing is, i almost knew jamie would win most of the money. blogs were full of jamie winning big so it had to be by getting lucky in sick set-ups as he´s the worst player ever on high stakes poker anyway.

everybody´s playing him like he has his cards face up (benyamine not trying to bluff a river with ace hi once jamie starts talking, benyamine calling with 2nd pair no kicker after jamies speech, pa insta-checking behind when gold trap-checked the river oop after betting the turn etc etc.) i haven´t seen any player behave worse on the table as well. jumping around like a monkey and yelling while some other human being lost 500k is just as classless as it gets.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 to 1 to river. Not turn.