View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Books, what are you planning to do for this cycle? You claimed that you would give the wolves too much information if you revealed too much, but so far we followed your plans....give us something more...

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch i hate this post.

right now, if books is good, the wolves are worried, cos they don't what books has left. Let's not flip over our cards just yet.

and i am out, now.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok...and if hes bad he takes the villagers along for a ride. You should be trying to argue that giving info is worst if hes villager than wolf or something along those lines. Just stating thats bad without taking other side into consideration is a pretty useless statement.

The reason I ask him to post this is because I am leaning to him being a wolf. It just seems too convenient that he tells everyone to vote for him then doesnt get killed at night when wolves get 2 kills (as it appears).

Since our main Books wolf theory now is that hes VP and framed his own double (and thus does not have more special powers like he claims), even giving a little more information or doing something more special could help his cause as a villager.