View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Stars 1/2 - AA 3 way vs a lot of action

MP3 was pretty tight. His AF is probably higher now because of all the betting he did on that 1 hand. Tight players do not typically cap the flop with air. The flop is J73, and he's against a preflop 3 better and a capper. Tighties are not going to cap AJ here on the flop. MP3 had 77 set and BB had AdQs just like i thought they did. I wasn't sure enough that i was against a set to fold in such a huge pot, but i was considering it anyway.

The flush card is terrible, because if he was raising a draw he hit it, and if not i'm down to 1 out. I really wanted to see if it went bet/raise. I was actually thinking c/f against MP3 because i was almost sure i was beat, but then BB bets and MP3 calls, which was just weird and i reevaluated and decided i might be ahead.

Q was terrible and i probably should have just c/f, but it was 1 bet in a huge pot so i called just because of the weird line.

If i played it retarded i guess i suck. They had almost exactly what i thought they had, no one was folding, and i would have just lost more money playing it any other way. Change the Q river to a deuce and maybe i bet out. But as played i don't see how i missed value anywhere.