View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Octopi looks better. Crazy concept huh? The way a woman presents herself says a lot about her. I think Octopi comes across as more confident and womanly whereas FFK looks like a cute girl in High School. I gotta give my vote to Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys sound like they aint ever had a 8 or higher around their arm in there lives. I don't put pussy on a pedestal. And guess what, when it comes to finding a gem looks are only what starts the fire. You guys can ephasize and argue about the rating scale but guess what there is no [censored] scale. Everyone has their own tastes in women. If it makes you feel better that ten other teenage virgins find a particular female as attractive as you do than you guys can all meet up somewhere and circle jerk while discussing how you came up with her 1-10 rating. Go ask your old man or grandpa what makes a woman beautiful. Than come talk to me. As for people who don't like me, guess what, I care as much as you care about people you actually see every day not liking you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lozl the fact that you used a rating system ("8 or higher") without a hint of tongue-in-cheekiness pretty much illustrates how little you know about anything.

Sorry Paulie I actually do like you and you're right about Octopi but some things need to be said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damnit CC I try to start my day with confidence but reading this it's damaged. How am I supposed to make it through my day without knowing anything about anything. I'm with you, I could care less about the "rating system." Could you please elaborate on the tongue-in-cheek comment. I wasn't bragging just stating that I truly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Corny saying but way true. Some guys are with a woman who is honestly a 10 to them, but to the outside she might be the definition of a 5. Don't know where I'm going with this, hope everyone has a good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything you just wrote, which is EXACTLY why I think a rating system is retarded. And it has little to do with objectifying women or any of that nonsense, it's just that it's an intellectually lazy way to approach an abstract concept.