View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 04:12 AM

Default Hand Chart...version 3. my version

In all its glory. Now we all know, hand charts are pretty general, and in victor's famous words "If you are working off a hand chart, you are not a winning player"

well, to each his own. I dont use a hand chart anymore, and I know many dont, but I made one a while back anyway. Stoxtrader says he made a hand chart once and it was helpful to him and he occasionally references it. But poker is very situational, so this chart is a generality. I tried my best to include things for many situations. (raise limpers, raise limpers w/ tight blinds..etc.)

The chart comes with a legend, its on one of the tabs. This is an excel file, also. Anyway, its a little unpolished, but way better than it was. I reference 3 hand charts and had some high limiters look at it, and added stuff from discussions with them. Add in a little oreo magic, and this is what you have.

Feel free to agree or disagree, we are all here to learn, and Im just trying to help. But this is way better than any other sort of hand chart you will ever find.

**The blind defense section is not finished, so its pretty general...that part needs work. Anyway have add it.

***Also if someone wants to make some images of the chart and legend and post here for those without excel, feel free.

Download LINK Please remember I basically consider this to be in Beta form.