View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Strippers at our house tonight.

I really don't know where to begin, but i thought some of you gents would enjoy reading about it or have some advice/tips on what to expect.

My two rooommates and I live in a privately rented house on campus. They are both in a business fraternity and tonight is the night of the "Big-Little Party." It is being hosted here at our house and, somehow, the guys of the frat convinced the girls to allow the frat to cover the costs of hiring two strippers to come here for an hour before the actual Big-Little Party.

So my one roommate and I did what any normal college guy would want to do.

We put in a pole.

Went to Menards to buy the pole and some screws, etc. Spent 5 hours on Wednesday putting everything together, and there you see the finished product. The mirrors in the corner of the room made it a gimme spot to put the poll (apparantly some rugby guys who lived here about 4 years ago had a pole in that corner already..and it had gotten taken down since then by female residents).

Anyhow, that is the long backstory.

What the hell should I expect tonight? I'm not much for the stripper stuff, personally. If anyone has read my recent posts, I'm much more of a romantic idealist. While I find strippers to be entertaining somewhat--just because of the idea behind it-- I don't enjoy watching them or paying them, whatever.

So I have no idea what to expect. I'm guessing there will be like 40 guys in our living room and dining room while these strippers just walk around the room giving mini strip teases and collecting the dollar bills?

Honestly, I don't expect this to work out. Maybe I just underestimate how sleezy college guys are, but I expect that they will all be cheapasses and the strippers will leave early feeling like it was a waste of time. Haha.

Anyone have experience with these? I know that frat parties do this type of thing a lot, but this is done like...in our living room.

((And I have every intention, as of now, to give you all pictures from later in the night after the strippers are gone and it is just drunken college sloots pole dancing. They already dance on the top of our bar in the dining room....))