View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Table/Seat Selection Example 1B (reposted)

note: i don't understand why there is talk about the avg pot stats for the table (the table avg are over too few hands to make this relevant, thought vpip is a still a good indication, and to some extent PFR) ... IMO focus more on the players then table stats

anyways:

Rimito:
mostly unknowns, contains two solid looking players, and one donkey who doesn't have that much cash (if I'm reading that right ... seat 9 is donkey, yes?)

if seat 9 had more cash sitting down on 10 or 1 would be alright ... other than that this table looks a little dry as most of the other unknowns also have little cash

gunload
table looks semi-soft with couple of guys I love (loose enough for me to put a range on, and passive enough for me to get away from my hands)
Though, the seating kind of sucks as I most want to sit in number seat 2 and the guy in seat 3 looks like he could be a challenge (oh well, if the table vpip is that high then a few guys between him and the 1st known donkey must be loose)

havnia
not much to go on ... but this table look like it wants me to play on it (looks weak tight - my fav)