View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Default 50nl video of me 4 tabling, anybody feel like commenting on my play?

Hey guys,

I've been around the forums a while but have been hesitant in giving my opinion as far as strategy is concerned as I don't want to give people bad advice unintentionally.

I've made a video of myself 4 tabling while i've been running bad and lol go figure as soon as I record myself I have an ok session. So nothing too bad really happened in this session, there's a few minor spots where I'm not 100% sure what to do that I picked up on, and maybe some of you guys will give this a look and pick up more things or might just be able to help with the situations I express in the video that I have problems with.

It's my first video and I noticed that I might have read my hand as offsuit out loud when it was in fact suited, thats just because I was probably focusing on another table. The video actually turned out ok, the sound is fine and the video quality is good enough to serve its purpose in this video, I will probably make my tables a bit bigger in future videos.

I hope you guys don't get the wrong idea, I'm in no way making these to potentially try and coach someone, I just feel its a good way to have people critique your play this way than from reading HH's, it also seems like you guys like watching vids so in a way its a win/win situation.

I think I played pretty solid ABC poker in this vid, but the reason I'm starting to make these is because this is how I always play and it hasnt always been going this well.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the video and if there's anything you want to ask me about the video or some of the scripts I use or even how to make your own vid don't hesitate to give me a shout. If its ok with you guys I might just post a few more in future.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LR1V38RO

If you have any trouble downloading this, its prob best if you download their toolbar (which is what I had to do to watch someone else's video) and it should be easy from there.

Take care

BB