View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 AM

Default SSNL, how bad was this fold? given m limited read

<font color="blue"> NOTE THE 180 BB PF PLZ </font>

villian is running around 24/13/1.46 over 150 hands

i normally would never even think about folding this hand, but i have a limited read that read him as really passive, he limpes in SB with KQo PF and plays a small pot with TP

i wouldn't worry about BB here, he's pretty spewy and i could never put him on a big hand

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $208.55
BB: $277.00
UTG: $225.15
MP: $360.00
CO: $103.50
Hero (BTN): $432.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $7.00</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $26.00</font>, SB folds, BB calls $24.00, <font color="red">MP raises all-in to $360.00</font>, 2 folds
Uncalled bet of $334.00 returned to MP

Pot Size: $79.00

note i know this is not stand, but please keep the flaming to a minimum and think about this realistically, i seriously don't think a guy with this stat and read shoves anything less than AK, but there is like so few AKs out there

also my image has been tight, i've played a few pots with BB, but i don't think he views me as a lagtard or anything

How bad was this fold on a scale of 1-10? (1 being the worst)

My read isn't that solid, but basically, i'm asking you guys what you guys would do given i have that limited read and stats.

BB isn't that scary (but it could give rise to some concern, i don't really think BB is calling with AA here)

also how likely is it that BB being in induces MP to shove QQ here?