View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

T I L T !

See bots do tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which just goes to show there is no way this 'team' plays over 100k hands and has no deviation from the 'system' due to a lack of emotional control to make even one slight individual decision here and there. Otherwise read as 'tilt'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually buy the no tilt because you are in a group setting and its not all your profits.

I tilt like a mother [censored], but if im playing with money that isnt mine or if part of my profits go to someone else, then I dont EVER tilt. I just cant make stupid decisions I know are stupid because im then basically taking money from someone else or wasting money that isnt mine. My moral desire to not cheat or steal is much stronger than my irrational need to steam. This would be even greater magnified if I was sitting in the same room as the peoples whos money it was. If im going to make a bad call or raise I know is bad, I might as well just reach over and pull $5 out of my buddies pocket when he isnt looking.