View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Should the PPA accept membership/backing from bot providers/users?

[ QUOTE ]
Your olive branch, as expected, is full of thorns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look are we little children here or what? You want all sugar and no criticism. You and others are trying to silence legitimate criticism with "love it or leave it" and "it's the only thing going" arguments and they won't wash. It's not black and white just because you don't want to shade it to gray.

Although I was sincere in saying I value TE and want him back here where he can be effective, that doesn't mean I am going to just agree with the PPA in its current form and quit lobbying for internal changes which are needed, even if a majority of posters here don't agree.

And the bottom line is that this is politics which includes the politics internal to a given faction. It's not for the faint hearted. Maybe TE really doesn't have the stomach for it and needs constant unqualified praise and reinforcement, but I hope that's not the case. And it's just pathetic to waste time posting in a venue that get no traffic.

If TE is only willing to return on his terms, which means Mason and myself and others caving 100% with no concession from the vested interests that run the board, then I guess he won't return. But it would be shame because he is valued here and this is the place where his talents can be used for greatest effect.