View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:33 AM

Default i got dbz drunk and i got nude pix of her lol NSFW

I feel like expressing my emotions too

here are some things I hate

I hate heat. although this is in no order, like conspire's, this is probably one of my top enemies. I cant stand fake winter heat in buildings. I hate [censored] [censored] that whine about it being cold. put on a [censored] jacket you scumbag. especially [censored] sissy girls. summer natural heat isnt as bad. but still annoying. I like cold, dark places. don't get me wrong tho, I'm not a freak.

this brings up light. I [censored] hate bright lights. I [censored] hate places with light colored walls / floors so the lights reflect all over the place. I prefer dim lighting like in homes, I guess.

I hate loud places. I [censored] hate people who talk a lot. I have a low voice and people always tell me to speak up but if I do it sounds like Im yelling. [censored] stop talking so much and listen for [censored] once. I absolutely despise people who just keep talking and talking and whne you say something they dont even acknowledge you. [censored] them. so after people are constantly talking over you and not listening, you give up. and this is how you become a "quiet" kid who people think is gunna shoot up [censored]

I [censored] hate it when stupid people are stubborn. I hate when [censored] idiots can't understand basic concepts even if you try to explain it to them.

I hate how races like blacks get different treatment. if you say like hey look at that black man over there! someone will call you racist. I hate how you can make generalizations like all rapists are male but other stuff is unacceptable. I hate how I cant really say my full thoughts on this because there would be some [censored] part that someone could find racist and instaban me.

I hate doctors, they suck at doing [censored]. I used to think they were god but I realized they are mostly [censored] nitty dopes.

I hate people who try to make food but fail horribly. follow a [censored] recipe or give up you filthy [censored]

I hate getting less than 3 hours of sleep

I hate being on the phone to just 'talk.'

I hate donkaments

-aba20