Thread: Mason... Sir,
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Mason... Sir,

[ QUOTE ]

"does the PPA desperately need the affiliate farm/CP board members, and if so why?".

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only surmise that affiliate farm/CP board members were the ones that had the opportunity and the money to found the PPA. They would be loath to abandon their efforts because others didn't like them being on the board now.

You and Mason should found a separate organization to fight for our poker rights. If you could get even 10,000 active participants, you would be ahead of where are now. But I don't see any energy coming from either of you to do anything of this sort.

I am reasonably sure Mason is content with his place in the poker world and doesn't see any real reason to get in a big uproar. He will still sell books and have a forum. Sure, he would sell more if US based poker was available. But, and I am just surmising here, his attitude is, "if it happens, good, if it doesn't, ok too". Only the threat of an immediate and complete shutdown of 2+2 would he get concerned. Just my humble opinion. I don't know Mason at all.

Tuff