View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

Ok let me repeat this once more: I removed you from AIM in a week after we had our session since you simply said I should occupy your spot with somebody else, then I didn't hear from you in some days and didn't expect to either; thus I removed you from aim and I have not received any AIM-messages from since that date. I might have blocked you or something while removing you, I'm not that familiar with how aim works, but either way, I did not ever receive any AIM-messages, and as for the PMs, I have no recollection at ALL of those; I do not reply to all my PMs, but I read them all, and I have no recollection whatsoever of somebody (you) voicing any dissatisfaction after we finished our week. In fact, I do not recall any interaction between us at all ever since I removed you on AIM a few days after you said I should get somebody else to take your spot.

I've never asked anyone for feedback, and it's not comme-il-faut for me to do so at all, for me there has never been any "normal way to constructively criticize a coach after a session", I just expect my students to approach me if it's something they have to criticize or ask about, and those that do have done so. I never needed/wanted any feedback, I just except that as long as people dont tell me something is wrong, then nothing IS wrong.

Don't write "we should go about voicing our displeasure when there is no way to contact you after our sessions" when there is no we, except for those two apparent douchebags that are too much of chickens to stand up for their views and present them here in public or at least approach ME in private with them.

As for the pissing contest; no need to go any further with this, understand that I become angered when you said it took time to get back to your A-game again, that is insinuating that I somehow removed you from your A-game. No, I am not the perfect coach and I definitely improve/have room to improve, but yeah I can say with some confidence that I'm fairly sure that my style is not flawed, and that if yours is that much different from mine, then yes, I will say with full confidence that in comparison, your approach to poker is definitely flawed. However, that's that.

Now; you two guys that apparently PM:ed G_Dollaz...you should be ashamed of your behaviour. You do not have the courage to post your views in here; fine, but that you do not approach me in private and that you are explicitly stating that your names are not to be disclosed makes me feel sick.