View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

Isn't 8 year olds playing with 8 year olds fairly standard?

[ QUOTE ]

Not that great but it's the only story I've never told any of my friends. Basically whenever the question of when did you lose your virginity is brought up in conversation I lie, I say whatever I feel is appropriate but in actuallity I was 8, yeah that's right.
It was with a family friend, the kind who's parents you call aunt and uncle but aren't actually related. Basically she intiated the whole thing, apparently her parents decided to have the birds and the bees talk with her at 8, ok whatever, but they gave pretty graphic detail.
She was over at a bbq one day explained how it worked and we went to it, obviously I didn't cum cause I hadn't hit puberty and it wasn't fun I don't think 8 year olds can get wet.
Eventually (about a week later) the guilt consumes me and I wake up and confess everything to my mom, she's in shock asks me to explain what sex is multiple times because she can't comprehend that her 8 year old could do this. So she tells my Dad, and the girls parents, whatever, down the road when we were 12 I was at her house one time and she changed infront of me, at this time I was a lot hornier and she said "I can tell by how your looking at me what you want to do, too bad you told on me or I would" The most bizzare part she claimed to me to have banged her 1st cousin a week before we did.
As if this wasn't enough when I was in highschool my mom got me multiple babysitting gigs through co-workers, the first time I go to babysit solely girls she has a talk with me. I'm not going to get into it, use your imagination, but it may have been the most embarrassing convo of my life. Just cause I was interested in 8 year old girls when I was 8 doesn't mean that I still was at 15

[/ QUOTE ]