View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Did I find it? DanDruff slander FTW!

Given the current level of [self-censored]-sucking that is going on for DanDruff, I am not surprised about the (non) responses to my post. However, while I am not really tring to accuse DD of actual slander, I am curious as to how he can make a statement like "I kept your name out of the whole mess," while two days earlier, he was bringing up the aforementioned name. I'm not saying he was wrongly accusing Seif of anything, but am rather pointing out that DD was bringing up Seif's name in a negative way, in a thread that had previously been largely giving Seif the benefit of the doubt, and then later denied that he himself had done so. If this post is ignored, I will not be surprised, but I will be disappointed.

Again, I'm not saying DanDruff did anything prosecutable here, and I'm not making any judgements. But I do think it's pretty ridiculous if no one bothers to acknowledge DD's two contradictory statements, nor asks DD how he can possibly claim he tried to keep Seif's name out of it. I'm going to sleep, I'll see if there are any responses or explanations by DanDruff in 8 hours or so.

Sorry that I'm trying to see for myself what the truth is, if that makes me a communist, so be it.