View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Physcially attracted to a \"robust\" girl? (Maybe NSFW?)

There have been a couple robust chicks posted here that were boner inducing, but largely...no. Again though, if the OP likes em, so much the better. He'll be getting what he likes and have less competition for it.

I like the body to look like it's in balance for an active life. That usually means the type of body that's used in an all-around sport, one that requires you to be fit (no extra fat to drag around), but not skeletal because that then detracts.

Some sports tend to over emphasize one aspect (strength or endurance typically) and those body types aren't good. I'm also partial to nice legs/ass while B-cup is more than good enough for me up top.

Sports that generally mean nice bodies:
Swimming, volleyball, tennis, surfing.

Sports that generally mean overemphasis:
marathon runners (or any extreme endurance sport), weight lifters, ballet dancers (way too thin for lifts).

I find I'm attracted to women that look like their bodies are in overall balance. The human body will migrate towards a certain fitness if you're really active.

Ballroom dancers (which we see alot now with the 'dancing with the XYZ' programs) are a great example. The women are all just smokin hot. Very feminine and curvy, but no extra fat to lug around either.