View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:57 AM

Default Re: What is the official policy on rip-offs?

The official policy is that Twoplustwo will/can not become involved. Refer him to the OP of the p2p transfers thread in Internet Gambling.

In fact, I take it upon myself to ban alleged scammers as being "Undesirable" as long as my personal investigations, (information received and IP checks), lead me to believe absolutely that the person involved is a "professional" scammer who, I believe, has scammed before. If it's a first scam, and I don't think the evidence I gather is enough for me to make a fully informed, (but, admittedly, subjective), judgement I add the name to an "alleged scammers list" I keep updated within the p2p thread.

In this particular case, I have also received the same PM and I have advised him to post full details in the p2p thread, as I already had the guy on the alleged scammers list, and this will be enough for me to pull the trigger to stop him (allegedly) scamming others, using this name. (I already believe he is the alleged serial scammer englandpl20, d3gener4te, mrpokerhimself, niceh4nd, whyamisohawt, so he will be back; but at least any sane person should not p2p transfer large sums with a new poster, if they read the p2p thread OP.)

The thread itself serves a very useful purpose for the honest and sensible people needing transfers.