View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

I imagine there are a great number of cheaters who reform. The problem from the outside is that you have no way of knowing if they have reformed; there are no tell-tale signs. Because of this inability to distinguish between reformed cheaters and non-reformed ones, I simply assume the worst in such people.

I know of a couple who just recently married at age 22 and about a year ago he cheated on her with her best friend. Apparently he is "reformed" and she wants to be with him. EV on the divorce rate here has to be well over 90% in my estimation.

Anyway, I, like others in this thread, have gone through changes. I used to think that if the girl didn't love her boyfriend enough not to cheat on him, that it wasn't meant to be and no great crime if she cheats (assuming he finds out). Then he can at least dump her.

Unfortunately, life isn't so simple. I now think that cheating all around is scumbaggy. I would even say that a guy who knows a girl he is pursuing is taken is a scumbag if he KNOWS and cheats. If you pick a girl up and the next day a husband shows up with a bat and you had no idea, well thats just bad luck.