View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Default BobbyLight\'s NFL/NBA/NCAA Hoops plays

First off I absolutely love Arizona this weekend against Detroit. Detroit, though 6-2 and playing well defensively right now defintiely has leaks. I watched first hand them give up 56 points to an Eagles team with Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown at wideout, I think Arizona's talented receiving core can run circles around them. Might be one of my bigger plays.

Let's go the NBA tonight

*****each dime represents $5*****

5 dimes- Sixers (-4) vs Bobcats

Always weird to love the Sixers here but they defeated the Bulls in their second game of the season, played the Raptors and Nets very tough and I like them as the home favorite here. The Bobcats, though 2-1, are dealing with confusion regarding an injury to Raymond Felton and are coming off a whipping by the Suns last night, which featured the Suns not even using Amare Stoudemire.

The Sixers, who could easily be 3-0 right now are playing solid defense but are really struggling at the foul line. They have had off since Saturday and head coach Mo Cheeks has really been addressing this issue. I like them to shore it up and win by eight points tonight.