View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: TR: Magic the Gathering

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i figured mentioning a gf would be too much for oot. anyways the jobs going really well. before that i was an estimator for a framing/ drywall company, that job was a real bitch. now i work on site in a little trailor office making sure the contractors do there stuff, way easier job and it pays $18.5 instead of 15 and hour. somebody asked thats why im explaining it. i dont really get to brag about my situation to my real friends cuz i know its dooshy thats why im doin it here. my friends got a real thing about my gf "mudflaps" lol but if i bragged to them, my gf would find out and thats not good.

kimbell i was about to start reading your link but ima save all that stuff for later if i do get around do commiting some time to the game (actually ill read it when i get hme or ill never get around to it thanks for sharing the link). i kinda dont like that you have to get really into it, poker took long enough to kinda get decent at and im slightly over break even at the bodog $5 super turbo sngs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job huh, $18.50 and hour. If you put in your 2000 hours a year that is all of a $37,000 salary. Pretty baller if you ask me. I mean don't all mad ballers plays games that are so cool like magic.

[/ QUOTE ]

can we all put this d-bag on ignore?

wow, I'm cool, u only make 17 an hour or whtever, what a tool