View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 08:54 AM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
Off the top of my head from 5/10 and 10/20:

jhstv17 (or something similiar). I haven't seen him in a while, but I thought he was one of the better players I encountered.

GoingDownSlow. Same as above.

I_DRAWOUT_U. I may have got the name wrong, but he's from Denmark. He doesn't play that often, but when he does, he's probably one of the better players. There's someone with a similiar name (I_SUCKOUT_U or something similiar) from Norway who can be a pain to play against if you're running bad, but he's pretty prone to tilting. And he's such a whiny bastard that I'll never think he's anything but mediocre.

JoeKKer. I think he's just moved up to 5/10 from 3/6. I think he's +EV in the games, and he's not really bad... but he needs to learn how to adjust to different players. The first time I played with him, I thought he was decent/good, but the second time, he was really spewy. So, while I don't think he's bad, he needs to retain better control over his emotions, or back off the LAGgier players until he's more comfortable adjusting to them.

There's one or two others I know I'm leaving out, but I just can't remember their nicks. These are really just the guys who I thought were/could be at least decent, and who I don't know whether or not they're 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the tip dude, I think you're absolute right on about me (no sarcasm). Does any1 else have any *constructive* criticism? Would be appreciated since I do feel like I spew too much sometimes.