View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
My argument against RB has always been about whether or not it is likely Bonds ever used PED's, with a slight tangent on whether using them was cheating before there was a policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought your argument with me was because you objected to me saying that that Bonds didn't cheat?

Like I said before, I don't begrudge you having an opinion that Bonds cheated based on whatever personal bias you choose....like I've said, my primary interest is in discussing the facts, not your opinion.

After all, your opinion is your opinion....it can be whatever you want, and that's fine with me.....

But, it doesn't change the facts. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When it comes to your opinion and the facts, the two paths don't cross, like I said in the other thread.

--

Reposted from the other thread:
[ QUOTE ]

My opinion is, even in the face of all the facts that you have presented and that I agree are facts, that it is likely that Barry Bonds at one time used an illegal substance as defined by MLB rules or by law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, I can respect your opinion, even though it lacks any proof or credible evidence. After all, it's just your opinion and you can think whatever you like. Christ, after all you think Hank, Willie, Brett, and Smitty are 99.98% likely to be cheaters, or whatever arbitrary number you assigned.

The facts say different, but they usually don't get in the way of people's opinions when people don't want them too.

You've made it clear you conceded the facts as accurate, and aren't disputing them, and all I'm only really concerned about the facts....not so much with speculation and conjecture, nor with the opinions of random joes based on their own personal bias.

If you change your mind though, and want to discuss the facts, lemme know...otherwise your personal opinion has been duly noted and I concede your ability to form it based upon whatever arbitrary reasons you prefer.

Just realize they don't change the facts.

Have a nice day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]