View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Octopi looks better. Crazy concept huh? The way a woman presents herself says a lot about her. I think Octopi comes across as more confident and womanly whereas FFK looks like a cute girl in High School. I gotta give my vote to Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys sound like they aint ever had a 8 or higher around their arm in there lives. I don't put pussy on a pedestal. And guess what, when it comes to finding a gem looks are only what starts the fire. You guys can ephasize and argue about the rating scale but guess what there is no [censored] scale. Everyone has their own tastes in women. If it makes you feel better that ten other teenage virgins find a particular female as attractive as you do than you guys can all meet up somewhere and circle jerk while discussing how you came up with her 1-10 rating. Go ask your old man or grandpa what makes a woman beautiful. Than come talk to me. As for people who don't like me, guess what, I care as much as you care about people you actually see every day not liking you.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you post here when it sounds like you hate everyone who does, and have this really condescending attitude.

I'm 31 and have been married, does my opinion count then?