View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any [censored] 2p2'er who gives AP OR UB business can suck my [censored] dick.

We can never let up on these bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that 2+2ers never play on AP would only attract 2+2ers to play on AP (over the long run). Just the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

imo given the amount of time nat, adanthar, josem and all the other spend blowing this case and getting you your money back, the least you can do out of respect is not go back to the [censored] site

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass, I didn't say I was going back, but the statement above is true. I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

Also, your logic is FOS... but mob rule on.

[/ QUOTE ]i cansee your point about wanting an easy life and not having to play a decsent calibur of player say at stars or ftp, but just take time to consider it from a respect/moral standpoint. tuff spot. but you may not have many opponents left to play when you do finally decide to go back.