View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Examples of what is killing my game

[ QUOTE ]
c/ring that flop is probably terrible because I doubt you ever do that with a made hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not true. I would do that to attempt to extract more money in a small pot like this. I have done it before and it has been successful in getting a weak draw or a weak two pair to fold. This is why I thought it may be a good play in this instance. If he reraised then it is an easy fold because potting then reraising would indicate top set to me here.

[ QUOTE ]
I think you played this hand about as incorrectly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I am not showing an example of a well played hand here. I was reviewing my whole pokertracker database to find my WORST played hands... thus why it is SO BAD!

Unfortunately, I played badly after I took a lot of bad beats on the 1st of November. So I am reviewing all my mistakes. No matter how ugly!

I am still a noobie Crush. Gimme a break, okay? You didn't have to be ugly. This is why I mentioned how bad my play was from the start, so I didn't get a bunch of posts saying how this was bad.

I wanted to see different perspectives on how to play this hand since it isn't very standard.

That is the point of posting here isn't it? If I just post all my wonderfully played hands, it would be a back slapping session.

Sorry if I am being a bit rude to you, but you have been a bit rude lately... at least to me you have.