View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:18 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
How much of a difference is cost of living across the country, anyway? What factors change drastically in price between one area and another besides rent?

Also, I went grocery shopping at the 24 hr Safeway last night at like 1:30. The guy ahead of me was making small talk with the cashier, who when asked how he was doing said "tired"; further conversation yielded that he got off at 8am, at which point he slept for a couple hours and then went to his second job which starts at noon. He said "I need the money though, so it's cool."

Suddenly I felt like an asshole for being pissed about losing a hundred dollars in last night's poker session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks goofy, you make me feel better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Got the same problem; Took only coolers and dropped an couple of hundred today... But maybe I should remember that most of my peers work crappy 10$/hour jobs anyway and be happy.

Also; spent way too much on shoes today. Half of my live bankroll, actually. I'm such a fish when I've got money.