View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Re: a hand vs PA, 200/400 HU

I think your line is perfect and can't see doing anything else on any street. The hand just comes down to call, fold, or push the river. I think pushing is very very thin, so I wouldn't do it - but I definitely wouldn't rule it out from consideration (as a bluff obviously). He check/raises so often on the flop, that I would definitely expect him to check/raise big hands (like trips) on the flop. And probably flush draws, too, although he may be less likely to do that since you have been tricky postflop and may be more likely to pop him up on the flop or turn (and to call a push lightly - he probably knows you're a station, too). So I think his range is weighted more towards made hands and air on the flop than draws. Then his bet on the turn can certainly be a semi-bluff picked up on the turn, or a made hand protecting (or of course a higher flush - but I still think this is a small part of his range). Then on the river, I would think he'd bet a little smaller so that it's easier for you to push if he has a full house. His hand looks a lot more like a bluff following through or a hand like TT or something looking for thin value. I'd call.