Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $457
UTG+1: $300.80
CO: $362
Button: $857.70
SB: $288.10
Hero: $423

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $14</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($42, 3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $21</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $68</font>, Button calls.

Turn: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($178, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $178</font>, Button calls.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($534, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero is all-in $163</font>, Button calls.

Results:
Final pot: $860

Villain raised many hands and after folded to him in at the button he must have not much. Would you reraise here preflop with that read, even if you must play OOP the following streets?

So I decide to check raise this flop as semi bluff and I give me here a good chance to get the pot unimproved.

Comments to this move? Is it better to call here and have a look at the turn and what he makes here?

At the turn I have now a monster draw with second nut flush draw at hearts and nut flush draw at diamonds + a gutshot. So nearly half of the deck improves my hand. What to you think of the full potsize bet?

Is it better to bet a little bit less to have some more money to bluff the river, if he has some kinds of flush and/or straight draws (I think if he just calls the turn bet he have most times a drawing hand too)?

River is an easy decision.

Should I bet the river if I can not improve?