View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 05:34 PM

Default I HAS COME TO AMERICA (NSFW)

a few weeks ago my friend called me from america and says its probably time for me to go back to america to party. i havent been to america since i left the university of oregon a year or so ago. but my friend said that i shouldnt go to oregon because hes in southern california. (why would i go to oregon if my friend is in california--that wouldnt make any sense.) so i got on my plane a couple days ago and left. we had a stop over at charles de gaul, which is in france.

i had never been to california. i was taken aback by the mexican proliferation. but it was nice to see my friend.

my friend asked me what i wanted to do now that i was back in america. i said that i wanted to buy a gun.

apparently you have to take some sort of test to prove that you dont have down syndrome, or else they wont let you have a gun.

i did well on the test and they said i could have my gun in ten days. then my friend showed me the health club he bought with his dead parents money. it was nice and i met a girl there.

she was receptive to my clever pick-up line and agreed to come back to my friends place. then we eiffel towered her.

the end.