some of the variance included hands like this:

Poker Stars, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $538
BB: $226.85
UTG: $406
Hero (CO): $400
BTN: $456.65

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $16</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $48</font>, BTN calls $48, 2 folds, UTG calls $32

Flop: ($150) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $120</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $408.65 and is All-In</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls $232 and is All-In

Turn: ($854) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($854) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $854 Pot ($2 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and LOST (-$400 NET)
BTN showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and WON $852 (+$452 NET)

It hurts so much more when you completely own your opponent, get him to put all of his money in when he's behind and then you lose. But I shouldn't complain; this is is the first time my aces have lost in the past 21 times I've had them.